Sunday, May 2, 2010

Show Me How Much You Love Me

Calling all friends...My most recent blog entry has been selected to compete in a job search blog contest at http://www.blogging4jobs.com. And there's a cash prize for the top 3 entries, with the winners determined by YOUR COMMENTS. So go comment, so I can win a cash prize. For someone without a job, it helps! DO IT!


I have now blogged about my blog. What's the term for that? Self-blogger? Narca-blog-assistic? Am I full of my blog? Whatever. Just go vote! Voters get a personalized shoutout after the contest ends. And a big hug. 


Here's the link: http://blogging4jobs.com/job-search/i-feel-the-need-the-need-for-speed-networking

2 comments:

  1. Its give us lots of interest and pleasure. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Its really a good article. It gives me lots of pleasure and interest.
    Play backgammon iPad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many many thanks for this article. I know lot of things about this post. Its so popular. I like this.
    IR35 accountants

    ReplyDelete